The OMME 2350 Tracked Self Propelled Telescopic Spider Lift offers versatility of use and deployment ability unmatched by any other type or brand of equipment.
The Rubber Tracked Undercarriage, coupled with a Kubota Diesel engine, allows this lift to traverse soft muddy terrain, hilly lawns and delicate indoor surfaces of all types with ease and without any impact.
The hydraulic levelling of the outriggers ensures safe setup in the most difficult situations the first time – every time.
Battery power, rechargeable from a 240V source or by the Diesel engine, offers clean and pollution-free use indoors and greatly increases fuel efficiency of the Diesel engine by being a true Hybrid system.
Extremely compact dimensions (1.1 m wide and 1.99 m high) allow access through tight passages, while variable setup width outriggers and deployment ability on slopes up to 22 degrees ensures a safe work configuration always can be maintained.
OMME 2350R SPIDER LIFT
Average rating: 0 reviews
- 2 man platform
- 24 Volt Battery System
- 240 Volt Electric System (optional)
- 240 Volt outlet in Platform
- Air & Water outlet in Platform (optional)
- Auto level Stabilizer Legs
- Basket load control
- Crawler Tracks
- Electric & Air outlets in basket (air optional)
- Electric controls
- Electric Emergency Lowering System (optional)
- Expandable Crawler Tracks (optional)
- Fly Jib
- Fully Radio Control Operation (optional)
- Hydraulic Hoses routed inside booms
- Kubota Diesel Engine
- Non marking rubber tracks
- Platform Rotation
- Radio Control Drive
|Hydraulic Fly Boom
|Maximum Working Height(m)
|Maximum Platform Height(m)
|Maximum Horizontal Reach(m)
|Lift Capacity / SWL(kg)
|Weight / Outreach Limited
|Minimum Transport Length(m)
|Minimum Transport Width(m)
|Minimum Transport Height(m)
||Kubota 20 HP Diesel & Batteries