UP AND OVERAn enhanced version of the popular 22 metre spider lift from Monitor Lifts is now available.
New popular 22 metre Spider Lift from Monitor Lifts
The Monitor 2210 Spider Lift, which has become a very popular model in the tree and arbor industry since 2009, has recently received some enhancements making it by far the best performing Spider Lift in its class.
It is now known as the 2210 EVO and has the following features as standard:
- 230kg SWL
- Twin speed drive to increase productivity
- Dual position outrigger legs for versatile setup options
- Auto level for accuracy and ease of operation
- Fly jib and platform rotation for accurate positioning
- Expandable tracks that go ‘out & down’ to increase ground clearance and departure angle
- Non-marking rubber tracks included at no charge if required
- Fully radio control operation for simplicity, reliability and safety
- Powerful 14hp twin cylinder Kubota Diesel engine
- 21.7 metres max working height
- 10.3 metres max working outreach
- Electric / hybrid systems available: 240 volt ‘plug-in’ or 24 volt ‘on-board’ batteries
With excellent “up and over” reach, combined with the quick and smooth boom speeds, owners of the 2210 spider report faster and safer tree removal times. The compact dimensions and light-weight design also allows them to use this spider in difficult and confined areas, and on soft or uneven terrain.
We have these machines based in all capital cities and are happy to come and visit you anytime! Contact one of the friendly Monitor Lifts team now to arrange a demonstration of one of these great machines. Freecall phone number is 1800 025 024.
The Monitor 2210 Evo Spider Lift is available with a very high quality tilt bed tri-axle trailer, purpose built for the machine. Chassis and ramps are hot dip galvanised and the tie down chains are setup to allow fast loading / unloading and set length rear chains allow you to load the machine in the same position every time.
Monitor Lifts have built a strong foundation with a National Support system, covering Australia and New Zealand. Wherever you are situated, no matter how remote, Monitor Lifts will be there to back you up for the life of your machine and beyond.
Every new delivery is complimented with a handover familiarisation program, personally delivered by a Monitor Lifts representative and comes complete with operator training videos to ensure you get the maximum out of your new investment.
Monitor Lifts have a very comprehensive parts division, with a dedicated Parts Manager. We understand the importance of keeping your equipment serviceable and operational and guarantee minimum downtime with our fast & friendly parts service.
We look forward to hearing from you. Contact us now on 02 6755 6000 or email email@example.com