Newsletter – January 2019 Spider Lift and Trailer PackagesGo where others can't with Monitor Spider Lifts - Spider Lift and Trailer Packages
- January 31, 2019
- Newsletters, Trades, Tree Care
- Posted by marketing
- Comments Off on Newsletter – January 2019 Spider Lift and Trailer Packages
The 1575 Spider Lift and trailer package is loved by Arborists because it solves all those problems. But don’t take our word for it, watch this video to find out how it has changed one arborist’s life:
It’s easy to see why these Spider Lifts are so popular:
- A versatile machine that can pass through an 800mm wide opening (with the basket removed, via a single pin detachment)
- Maximum Working Height of 15m.
- Maximum horizontal outreach of 8.5m
- MRC (Maximum rated capacity) of 200kg, allowing for operator and tools
- Expanding tracks that also increase ground clearance
- Fly jib for versatile movement
- Option of hybrid power for almost silent operation
- Option of radio control drive and auto-level
- Reliable hydraulic controls for all functions
- With machine and trailer at a GVM of under 2.7T, it is easily towed by most Utilities, making transporting from job to job very easy
1890 Spider Lift and trailer: 17.6m height, 3.2T GVM
2210 Spider Lift and trailer: 21.7m height, 4.5T GVM
GET A QUICK QUOTE ON YOUR PREFERRED PACKAGE NOW! OR CALL 1800 025 024 TO SPEAK TO A FRIENDLY TEAM MEMBER
For more information on Monitor Lifts products, please call or email our friendly team today on 1800 025 024.
Whether it’s sales or hire, we’ll get you up without letting you down.
We have four showroom locations and over 20 service locations throughout Australia. We have been in operation Australia-wide for over 20 years, so you can buy with confidence that we will be here to provide backup support when you need it.