Watch the most popular Spider Lift in Australasia in action!
The Monitor 1890 is the most popular spider lift in Australasia, and not without a very good reason. Economical, very compact, simple to use, reliable, and excellent outreach. No wonder it is so popular.
With its light weight design, the 1890 is very easy to transport on Monitor’s strong galvanized steel trailer. The tracks expand out and down to give excellent off-road ability, and yet with the tracks retracted, the 1890 has incredible stowed dimensions of only 792 x 1951 mm which allows it to drive through a domestic doorway!
The extra-long travel stabilizer legs on the 1890 makes it the first choice for working on sloping sites. Narrow paths, nice lawns, sloping ground? That’s 1890 country! With its dual power function and super-compact dimensions, the 1890 is brilliant where a lot of outreach is required in confined indoor locations .
This is one impressive, feature packed, compact machine.
Check out Monitor 1890 Pro Spider Lift
PLATFORM BASKET 1890 SPIDER LIFT
Average rating: 0 reviews
- 2 man platform
- 2 speed drive (Pro Model only)
- 240 Volt Electric System
- 240 Volt outlet in Platform
- Air & Water outlet in Platform
- Auto level Stabilizer Legs (Pro Model only)
- Basket load control
- Crawler Tracks
- Electric & Air outlets in basket
- Electric Emergency Lowering System (optional)
- Emergency Lowering System
- Expandable Crawler Tracks
- Fly Jib
- Honda Petrol Engine
- Hydraulic controls
- Kubota Diesel Engine (optional)
- Non marking rubber tracks
- Platform Rotation (optional)
- Radio Control Drive (optional)
|Hydraulic Fly Boom
|Maximum Working Height(m)
|Maximum Platform Height(m)
|Maximum Horizontal Reach(m)
|Lift Capacity / SWL(kg)
|Weight / Outreach Limited
|Minimum Transport Length(m)
|Minimum Transport Width(m)
|Minimum Transport Height(m)
||2457 to 2683